Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Hello Parents,

Religion- The Google slides are due this Friday. Many of your kids have let me know they are already done. No "turn in" button when we do the slides. 

Reading- The making inferences worksheet on Tuesday was much better overall from all of them! Complete sentences! Capitalization! Punctuation and they showed real proof from the story! Now, most of them were like that. Some still need to work on that one.  Tuesday's main idea isn't looking too bad. Some are missing a point because they don't explain their answer fully. 

Book Report Notes are due on Monday. I sent them instructions on the final project. I also sent them to you just so you would know.  There is also homework for you.... creating a costume and sending me a picture of them in it by May 15. Thank you! 


Math- I so wish we were in the classroom. This week's work would be a lot easier for them, you and me. I am trying to get them to create simplified fractions by dividing by the biggest factor they both share. The biggest problem I have seen is that they leave it as an even number over an even number...which can be made smaller. 

On Monday, at 9 am I will meet with them on Google Meet again. 

Can you believe that Friday is May 1?  I can't believe we haven't been in school since mid March....it is just so weird. 

Thanks again for all your help! I hope you enjoy the weekend. I am anxious to see Father's Christmas display Saturday night by school! That will be fun! 

God Bless,
Miss Surma

No comments:

Post a Comment