Monday, January 21, 2019

Hi Parents, I just wanted to give you a heads-up. The 5th graders are having a TEST week. I didn't mean for it to work out this way, but it did. They had one in social studies last week, so that subject is clear. They are taking a reading unit test this week. They will do a little bit every day.  Their math test is tomorrow (Tuesday). They will have a science test on Wednesday. They will have a religion test on Friday. I hope they have a good book to read after their tests! Sorry about the scheduling of these. It sometimes just works that way. I'd rather they do it this week, than next week during Catholic Schools Week. 

Pay attention to the blog or Facebook post on Wednesday. I will have our schedule for CSW and the dress up days. 

Have a good week, 
Miss Surma

No comments:

Post a Comment