Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hello Parents, Wow, this is certainly a crazy week! This will be short today since I have little time to get it out before the kids arrive. 

Language Arts- We are in our last story for this unit. Now with our snow day it will push into next week. That will also mean that next week will be a unit test week. Most likely that will happen towards the end of the week. 

Reminder their book reports are due on February 21st. That gives them just over 2 weeks to finish the book and create their report. 

Math-I have checked their tests. Overall I was quite pleased! Some will have corrections. All will need to get the test signed by you. When we get back to a normal time, we will start our new chapter. 

Valentine's Party - We will trade Valentines on Friday, February 14 at the end of the day. The students are welcome to create a Valentine for each of their classmates.  I will create a list of names for them since there are so many. 

Friday, February 7, 2014- I will be gone in the afternoon. I am taking part of a day to travel to Waterloo to my brother's house. I am going to the Luke Bryan concert tomorrow night with my sister-in-law and nieces at the UNI Dome. There will be a substitute for me in the afternoon. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay warm. Travel safely! 
God Bless, Miss Surma

No comments:

Post a Comment