Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Dear Parents, This is my final blog for our year. It is hard to believe. It will be just a few things.


Monday, May 25- All late work is due- that would also mean any reading or math they didn't get done on Friday
Tuesday, May 26- Any science and religion will be due that hasn't been turned in yet. 
Wednesday, May 27- Social Studies is due
Thursday, May 28- Pick up supplies. Mrs. Simmons put out a sign up sheet. I hope you picked your time. 

That's it. I am putting a little something special in their pick up bags.


I hope you know that while this was not my favorite way of  teaching your children, we did it! I so wish we could have been back in the classroom. I am trying NOT to think about the things we didn't get to do. Your kids are all awesome! I love every one of them!!!! This has not been an easy time for any of us, but thank you so much for your support and understanding. That means a great deal to me too. I also know I am done with some of you because it is your youngest. UGH! Thank you for sending your kids to our school. Thank you for entrusting me with them for the year. Thank you for letting me spend this time with them and hopefully given them some new information, but also some new memories. They will always be my Covid class!  ( Not sure if that is a good thing or not, but that is part of our memories I guess).


They told me their hopes for after Covid-19... I hope they get to see them come true!  Have a wonderful summer. Hopefully it will feel more normal than our spring. I know I can't give your kids hugs right now, so please give them a squeeze from me!
God Bless,
Miss Surma

No comments:

Post a Comment