Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Hi Parents,  I hope you are having a good week. Boy, this has been a busy one for sure! I wasn't here for the Cross Walk, but I heard good things! Tomorrow is the Seder Meal.


Reading- We finished our day on Wednesday with reading. I am not sure if that was such a great idea, but I have no other choice with the Seder Meal set up tomorrow. They had a hard time focusing and paying attention this afternoon. I will check tests tonight. I may have them make corrections on the test tomorrow afternoon if scores are really low. 

Math- They did the chapter review today. We go over that tomorrow. Next week, we will use Thursday as a refresher day for the test. I will give them the test on Friday morning. 


Friday, April 26, is Clean Up Day- The 5th graders will be raking and picking up leaves. If they have work gloves at home, bring them! If they have a rake, bring it. Make sure your name is on it. Leave it by the office. Thank you! Many hands or rakes make light work! 

Spirit Day, April 26- They can wear sweats and a hat for $1 or just one of those for $1. 

Book Report- Just a reminder it is due on Monday, May 13. I have had quite a few type up the report and are done already. They will need their costume that day. 

Religion- They are still watching The Ten Commandments. Hopefully we can finish it tomorrow. 

I hope everyone has a GREAT Easter and enjoys the next few days off. I am heading to my sister in Sioux Falls for Easter.  The teachers leave on Monday morning for our NCEA trip to Chicago. That will be fun too! Hopefully the weather is somewhat nice! 

God Bless,
Miss Surma

No comments:

Post a Comment