Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hi Parents, It is the final letter of the year!! I can't believe it! 

I am not going to write a lot...I think! 

On Friday we will be cleaning out the desks! 

On Tuesday, they will need a sack lunch and drink. They can have soda, but nothing bigger than 20oz. They should wear tennis shoes and not sandals due to the running they might do for field day. 

Tuesday is a full day...we don't dismiss early. We have a gathering in the gym at 2:40, if you'd like to come for the closing time! You can also come and watch field day activities. That will start at 10:00. 

In your child's folder is an envelope. That is their results for Iowa Assessments. You might also find a sheet with BRI-- the reading inventory test that Mrs. Mitchell gives. 

Just a final note to you... I know I have said it before, but I have truly enjoyed your children! They have been such a fun group to work with this year. They certainly made me laugh more times than I can count. Each of them is a special kid with their own wonderful personality. I have really loved getting to know them better each and every day. Thank you so much for sending them here and letting me be a part of their world for a time. I will treasure this year when I look back. While I am excited for summer, I am sad to see them go. It's always a tough one to let them move on and face that they are really growing up! I am sure you know what I mean! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful summer! I am planning on heading to Doon next Friday or Saturday. I will spend the summer there with Mom. We will probably do some small trips, but nothing major is planned. Oh wait...I know I will be reading!!!! That is my favorite thing about summer break! :)

Have a great Memorial Day weekend! I will see your kids on Tuesday for our last day! 
God Bless, Miss Surma

No comments:

Post a Comment