Sunday, February 25, 2018

Hi Parents, 
I just wanted to clue you in about the next few weeks in our reading class before we head to spring break. Usually our reading is Monday-Friday with each story, but due to our snow days we are now off. So, that means their spelling posttests and reading tests won't necessarily land on a Friday. The story we were working on this past week will now be tested over on Tuesday. I will start a new story on Wednesday. When I looked ahead, it worked out okay because we would still be able to get a unit test in and possibly a new story from our next unit before we leave for break. So I can't tell you to have them practice their spelling words every Thursday night. I will try and keep you in the loop on when those end of the week tests will happen! I know week 19 will be on Tuesday, February 27. 

Thanks for understanding! 
Miss Surma

No comments:

Post a Comment