Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hello Parents!  We are on Day 2 and everyone returned! Woo hoo!!! 

In your child's folder is a  letter from me that describes a little bit more about 5th grade and the subjects. From this point on I will put things on my blog unless it is a last minute thing I need you to know about. You can get to my blog through our new school website. Just visit www.stmalachy.org!  



As of right now we are at 25 in my room. Aydan White didn't return.  I will have a para with us during some points in our day. We will most of the time have Mrs. Kendrick, but Miss Ashton may see us too. 


Please feel free to email me if you have questions or concerns. 

This week we aren't doing much in the textbooks. There is some pretesting going on in math, reading, and spelling, but they won't have real homework this week. 

Next week we will start with the signing of assignment books. 

Have a great weekend! I plan to head to Waverly for my great-niece's birthday party! 

God Bless,
Miss Surma



No comments:

Post a Comment