Tuesday, December 3, 2013

This morning some of the 5th graders enjoyed their pancake breakfast in honor of TJ! They showed me their "sticky fingers" in the picture. As they greeted me at the door, they made sure to shake my hand with their very sticky fingers, just as TJ would do!


Just a reminder that the funeral information is on Powers Funeral Home website. I was told this morning that the 4th and 5th graders will be named honorary pallbearers at the funeral. They won't have to do anything. If they attend the funeral, they won't have to sit somewhere special. The family just wanted to include them. God Bless the Freys, and your children during this difficult time. TJ and Nate will be greatly missed. I doubt they knew how many lives they have touched and have changed forever. We love you TJ and Nate!

No comments:

Post a Comment