Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hi Parents, I wanted to just do a few reminders for next week.

Oct. 30- This is a mass day. We also have an early out.

Oct. 31- We will have Halloween festivities that day at school. They can also bring their costume to school. We will have the annual Halloween parade at 2:30 in the gym. You are welcome to come!!!

Nov. 1- This is All Saints Day in the church. This is a holy day. We will have mass at school. This is the 5th grade mass. You are welcome to join us. I will assign parts on Friday. I am working with the other half of the class.

Nov. 2- This is the Spaghetti Supper! Come one, Come All!!!!


PTO is selling STM gear during the conferences and again at the Spaghetti Supper. They are selling it CHEAP! If you need a Christmas gift or something for your child to wear during Catholic Schools Week...now would be a GREAT time to shop!

Have a great weekend! Enjoy the 3 days! I am heading to Doon to see my mom. I am hoping she will come back to Creston with me and spend a week here!!! God Bless, Miss Surma

Great job with all the Iowa History Projects!!!!
I was very impressed!!! They will start to present during
class next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment