Thursday, May 23, 2013

Language Arts- They have taken their unit 6 test this week. Tomorrow  (Friday) I plan on giving them their end of the year test. If they need to make any corrections on this test, they will do that next Tuesday. 
Math- Well, we are finishing up the chapter, but not in time to take another test. I will still score them in the area of fractions on their progress reports based on their work in class. On Tuesday, they will take an end of the year test. This will cover a little bit of everything. 
Religion- They took their test on Monday. It is in their take home folders. We started a new chapter, but we won't be testing over it.
Field Day, May 29- Students should wear tennis shoes for the last day of school so they can easily participate in the field day activities. They should also have a sack lunch with drink for the day. 
I know they are basically "finished" with school, but I am trying to keep the learning going until they leave my room. I don't think I will have a blog next week, so this is my final one for the year. It has been a great year with your children! I have so enjoyed being their teacher and working with them every day. It is always hard for me to let them go knowing that I will only see them in passing next year. :( I am sure they will enjoy their new adventure in 6th grade and the middle school. Thank you for allowing me to be part of their lives for the last 3 years. They have left a mark on my heart. I hope everyone has a great summer! I hope the kids stay active and continue to do some reading!! If you're traveling, have fun, but be safe! I will heading to Doon on June 1 to spend it with my mom. We are in the process of getting her house ready to be put up for sale, so I am guessing this will be my last summer at home. I will see you next fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment